PADAM, concerned with the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in an effort to be transparent with its customers, has implemented a policy covering all such processing, the purposes pursued by the latter as well as the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any further information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
Continued browsing of this site constitutes unconditional acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
The version currently online of these terms and conditions of use is the only one enforceable during the entire period of use of the site until a new version replaces it.
Article 1 – Legal notice
1.1 Site (hereinafter “the Site”):
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter “the Publisher”):
PADAM SASU with capital of €1,500
whose registered office is located at: 860 rue de Pater MONTAUBAN
represented by G Catusse, in his capacity as President
registered with the RCS of 844212597 00018
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Web Host (hereinafter referred to as “the Host”):
françoischartier.ca is hosted by Infomaniak Network SA, whose registered office is located at
25 Rue Eugène-Marziano, CH – 1227 Genève – Suisse
Article 2 – Access to the site
Access to and use of the site is reserved strictly for personal use. You undertake not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited emails.
Article 3 – Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the intellectual property laws in force.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The publisher’s failure to take legal action as soon as it becomes aware of such unauthorized use does not constitute acceptance of such use or a renunciation of legal action.
Article 4 – Site management
For the good management of the site, the publisher can at any time:
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, restrict access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
– delete any information that may disrupt the operation of the site or that contravenes national or international laws;
– suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The responsibility of the publisher cannot be invoked in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operations, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
The equipment used to connect to the site is under your entire responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, particularly from virus attacks via the Internet. Moreover, you are solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
– because of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
– because of the non-respect by you of the present general terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site and you waive any action against him/her as a result.
If the publisher should be subject to amicable or legal proceedings due to your use of the site, he may take actions against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that may arise from such proceedings.
Article 6 – Hyperlinks
The setting up by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed at the request of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not made available by the publisher. The publisher has no rights over the content present in the said link.
Article 7 – Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by PADAM.
Personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable physical person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more specific elements specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you, and, if necessary, to process your orders.
The personal data collected are the following:
Article 8 – Rights of access, rectification and deletion of your data
In compliance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
– the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know their personal data, by writing to the email address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
– the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated;
– the right of data deletion: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
– the right to limit processing: users may ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR;
– the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the hypotheses provided for in the GDPR;
– the right to portability: they can request that the Platform gives them the personal data they have provided in order to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
860 rue de Pater 82000 MONTAUBAN
Or by email at:
All applications must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and provide the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the application. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the application and/or the number of applications so requires.
In addition, and in accordance with the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish to do so, can organize the treatment of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users may also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We suggest that you first contact us before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
Article 9 – Data use
The personal data collected from users are used to provide the Platform’s services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of the Platform by the user;
– management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
– implementation of user assistance;
– verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
– personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to the user’s preferences;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or harmful software) and management of security incidents;
– management of possible disputes with users;
– sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences.
Article 10 – Data retention policy
The Platform retains your data for as long as is necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide you with our services.
Article 11 – Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively within the European Union in the following cases:
– when the user publishes publicly available information in the free comment areas of the Platform;
– when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his/her data;
– when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data, in the context of the performance of these services, and are contractually obliged to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
– if required by law, the Platform may carry out the transmission of data in order to pursue claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12 – Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: email@example.com.
Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes; if you do not wish this, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of privacy or reputation. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
The data is kept and used for a period of time, in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 – Cookies
What is a “cookie”?
A “cookie” or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and is read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an email, installing or using a software or mobile application, regardless of the type of device used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
When browsing this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third party companies may be placed on your device.
Any information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
– Google Analytics: to measure the audience of the site;
– Google Tag Manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and enables management of Google tags;
– Google Adsense: Google’s advertising agency using websites or YouTube videos as support for its ads;
– Google Dynamic Remarketing: offers you dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
– Google Adwords Conversion: a tool for tracking Adwords advertising campaigns;
– DoubleClick: Google’s ad cookies for delivering banners.
– Facebook Connect: allows you to log in using your Facebook account;
– Facebook Social Plugins: allows to like, share or comment content with a Facebook account;
– Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with your Facebook audience.
– Twitter Button: allows you to easily share and view Twitter content;
– Twitter Advertising: allows you to display and target ads through Twitter’s advertising network.
These cookies have a lifespan of thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies”, for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 – Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not commit the publisher.
Article 15 – Applicable law
Article 16 – Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com.